When you need to rapidly and cost-effectively build targeted skill sets within your technical teams, engage Learn IT! in our Private Group Customized Technical Training Solutions process. Our proven, multi-step, highly-interactive, interview-based process is laser-focused on delivering maximum ROI for your investment in the shortest possible time for your most critical projects.
We work closely with you as we jointly define the content, timing, and location for the training (our location, your location, or Live Online Instructor-led Training, fully hands-on Distance Learning).
Discover how easy it is to take your IT/Business goals and challenges from the idea stage, to skills identification, to curriculum development, through to gaining the targeted skills required for your strategic technology design, build, deployment, optimization, management, and adoption phases.
The Learn IT! Private Group Customized Technical Training Solutions Process:
Initial L! Corporate Account Manager (CAM) consultation/scope determination:
- Open discussion of goals
- Number of students
- Approximate date
- Location of training
- Potential outlines are provided for your initial review
- A call with one of our Subject Matter Expert (SME) consultant/instructors is put on the calendar
Subsequent to the initial consultation:
SME consultation call with client sponsor(s) and key participant(s):
- Business and Technical goals discussed
- Student backgrounds ascertained
- Curriculum determined
- Classroom setup and class delivery logistics preliminarily determined
- As an output from the SME call, a custom outline is produced for your review
- Potentially a second call with our SME is scheduled to further refine the outline
- Final outline produced by Learn IT! SME for mutual sign-off
Learn IT! submits our proposal for your review. Once you sign off on the project:
- Dates are locked
- Our instructor is booked
On the agreed upon date, we deliver your customized course.
The process doesn't end there:
- At an early mid-point in the course delivery, we ask your attendees to complete a brief mid-class evaluation that is reviewed by our Quality Control team at Learn IT!
- Your attendees will also complete an evaluation on the last day of class. These evaluations are reviewed by our Quality Control team
- In the days following the event, we schedule a follow-up conference call with you to review results
- As a final part of the process, we jointly identify next steps in meeting your additional IT/Business goals