Related Information for End-User Training
We are very confident that Learn iT! is the right choice for all of your training needs. We’re proud of what we’ve built, and want you to feel confident that you are making the best possible decision.
Stu Shader, Business Productivity Solution Specialist at Microsoft, recently stated,
"Learn iT! is Microsoft’s go-to partner SMS&P (Small and Midmarket Solutions & Partners) and Microsoft Enterprise Office Migrations."
Key reasons that you should opt for Learn iT! include:
A Modular Format for Learning
- Our convenient modular system allows for hyper focused learning where students can select 4 hour courses that are most pertinent to their individual needs.
- Pick and choose modules that fit your schedule.
- Our instructors are certified in multiple end-user applications.
Certified End-User Instructors
- All end-user instructors are experienced professionals with Microsoft and Adobe Certification.
- Average employment tenure is 8 years.
- 4.55 out of 5 average instructor score required
- Our project management instruction is audited and approved by the prestigious Project Management Institute
Three Schools in One!
We realize that you have better things to do than juggle multiple vendors. Our 3 major “learning areas” allow clients to use Learn iT as a one-stop-training-shop:
- End-User Training (MS Office, Graphic and Web Design)
- Technical Training (IT and Technical Development)
- Professional Development (Project Management, Business, and Leadership Workshops)
Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, Project Management Institute (PMI) Partner
Our partnerships speak volumes about our level of personalization and the results we deliver. Many schools want our qualification-based partnerships, but very few have them. Rigorous application processes include curriculum auditing, instructor licensing, and quality checking.