Learn iT! Professional Development Jobs
Learn iT! is a great place to work! Based in downtown San Francisco, Learn iT! has served the training needs of businesses, government agencies, and individuals since 1995. CEO Damon Lembi drives a team of 52 employees dedicated to making learning efficient, valuable, and pleasurable. Learn iT! also manages a carefully selected network of nationwide instructors, allowing us to train on a national scale or for major rollouts.
Learn iT! provides live, hands-on, instructor led training in:
- Microsoft Office, Design, Web Design & End-User Training
- IT & Technical Development
- Project Management, Business & Leadership Workshops
Lead Professional Development Trainer (Contract)
- Learn iT! is searching for an experienced corporate trainer to facilitate professional development seminars on leadership/management, individual effectiveness and business efficiency to leaders, mid level managers and individual contributors. A well developed pattern of achievement, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity is critical to success in this role.
- Use a variety of adult learning principles to deliver single and multi-day seminars, and present with both consistency and confidence to diverse audiences in a classroom setting.
- Appropriately interact and adjust approach to audience (senior, managerial, supervisory & individual contributor levels).
- Create a climate during seminar in which participants are engaged, comfortable and eager to contribute and participate.
- Partner with sales team prior to seminar to determine client needs, participant profile and needs for implementation.
- Occasionally customize existing curriculum to meet client needs and critical business objectives.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of Learn iT!’s 8 step learning model, course content, effective consulting and delivery skills, and latest knowledge of business environment.
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, preferably in business or education (with mid to senior level managerial and leadership experience preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills and energetic personality.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters Degree preferred.
- A high degree of business acumen with strong character.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to explain complex concepts and processes in easy-to-understand language.
- Customer service or client management experience.
Please contactJennifer Albrecht
Director of Professional Development