Learn iT! provides live, hands-on, instructor led training in:
- Microsoft Office, Design, Web Design & End-User Training
- IT & Technical Development
- Project Management, Business & Leadership Workshops
Corporate Success Specialist (CSS)
The Customer Success Specialist role at Learn iT! provides a vital link between the account management team and our customers. This role is designed to show provide ongoing support to our clients who use our services on an on-going basis. While our Account Manager’s don’t lose touch with our clients throughout the relationship, they need help in ensuring their daily needs are met. This role is the key factor in ensuring happy, returning clientele.
Who You Are:
- You’re a strong collaborator and self-starting contributor. You can collaborate with other departments towards a creative vision and improved processes, but are independent when tackling projects alone.
- Expert Juggler and Self-Management Guru. You can manage a variety of programs and projects at the same time. Changing deadlines? Various stakeholders? Quick turnaround times? Those are your forte! You manage your time well and are meticulous about the details.
- You’re an organized problem solver and eager learner. You enjoy improving processes, can multitask in a fast-paced environment, and picky new things up quickly with ease.
- You genuinely care about people and the relationships you build with them. You communicate clearly and effectively, while acting with a deep sense of empathy.
- Manage incoming customer service communication
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Client Calendar Building: Work with Clients to build and schedule annual or quarterly training programs. Communicate with client and Scheduler to build out training programs. May require work with Marketing to develop program collateral (e.g. flyers)
- Work with customers, sales, and operations on servicing classes for customers
- Use Salesforce and Learning Management System application to log all customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to service customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a customer service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer Requirements orientation and ability to adapt to different types of people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
About the Job:
- Full Time Job (M-F) 8am – 5pm
- 401K eligible
- Medical, Dental, Vision eligible
- PTO eligible
- Onsite Workplace (Financial District)
Please contactCourtney Durso
VP of Sales