Learn iT! provides live, hands-on, instructor led training in:
- Microsoft Office, Design, Web Design & End-User Training
- IT & Technical Development
- Project Management, Business & Leadership Workshops
Corporate Account Manager (CAM)
The Account Manager role at Learn iT is integral to the growth of Learn iT! You are the front line of our business development and manage expanding Learn iT!’s presences globally. By working directly with clients old and new you identify, and expand on potential service utilization. You also work closely with our Customer Support Specialist to ensure the customers expectations are always exceeded.
Who You Are:
- You’re an organized problem solver and eager learner. You are at your best when solving problems to better meet a client’s needs. You are always looking for an even better solution to the best one you already have.
- You genuinely care about clients. The relationships you build define your success. You communicate clearly and effectively, while acting with a deep sense of empathy.
- Expert Juggler and Self-Management Guru. You can manage a variety of programs and projects at the same time. Changing deadlines? Various stakeholders? Quick turnaround times? Those are your forte! You manage your time well and are meticulous about the details.
- You’re a strong collaborator and self-sufficient. You can collaborate with other departments towards a creative vision and improved processes, but are independent when tackling projects alone and can find the resources you need.
- You know that selling isn’t just about the paycheck. You know that the harder you work, the more you get to reap the benefits but also know that keeping clients happy is the best way to get return business.
- Consistently identify & prospect new, current and past corporate accounts through cold-calling, canvassing, internal-referrals and business networking channels.
- Attend networking events to broaden Industry knowledge, contacts, and presence.
- Effectively present, position, and articulate the value of Learn iT! solutions.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Negotiate scope & price on training engagements.
- Maintain on-going relationships with clients who invest in Learn iT! services.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years sales experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation.
- Ability to learn quickly, and adapt to change.
- Aggressive, go-getter attitude.
- Strong commitment to customer success and quality in all aspects of work.
- Passionate about a professional growth.
- Ability to grow strong trusted advisor relationships.
- Possess strong negotiation and deal management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
About the Job:
- Full Time Job (M-F) 8am – 5pm
- Salary + Commission
- 401K eligible
- Medical, Dental, Vision eligible
- PTO eligible
- Onsite Workplace (Financial District) with potential for telecommuting
Please contactCourtney Durso
VP of Sales