Individual Packages Frequently Asked Questions
What are the locations of Learn iT’s Classes?
33 New Montgomery, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94105
We are near the Montgomery Bart/Muni Station, across from The Palace Hotel.
2025 Gateway Place, Suite 390
San Jose, CA 95110
There is plenty of parking and a cafe for snacks and lunch on the same floor as the classes.
330 West 38th St., Suite 301
New York, NY 10018
What are the Hours of Operation?
Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
How long are classes?
Each application (ie: Word, Photoshop, Outlook) class runs once every three to four weeks and vary on the total number of days and module breakdowns. Please refer to the Desktop Application class listings for module breakdowns and dates.
General information is as follows:
|Application Courses||Technical Courses||Professional Development Courses|
4 hour modules covered over 1-4 days.
Classes run from 8:00am – 5:00pm with two 15 minute breaks and 1 hour for lunch.
3 – 5 day workshops (bootcamps may be longer)
Classes run from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm with appropriate breaks and 1 hour for lunch
1 -2 day workshops (bootcamps may be longer)
Classes run from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm with appropriate breaks and 1 hour for lunch
How do I register for Classes?
- Visit our website: learnit.com
- Use the search feature, in the top right to search for a class*
- Select the location and date (and module, if applicable) you would like to attend
- Click “Enroll”
- If you want to add additional classes, Repeat Steps 2-4
- Confirm Course Registration is correct
- Click “Register Now”
- Sign in or create a new account
- Confirm all information, click “Submit Payment”
- You will be contacted about paying for your class by an account manager
* The search feature is one of many ways to find information regarding classes at Learn iT!
To register by phone please call: 855.838.5028 or 415.693.0250
How do I pay for classes?
You will be contacted by an account manager and asked to return a contract in order to pay by credit card.
What if I use a MAC?
Students at Learn iT! learn on PC’s. If you are a Mac user, take heart. Overwhelmingly, the software we teach works exactly the same way on Macs. Our expert graphics and web instructors are Mac-fluent and will take special care to point out any small differences. Sometimes students even bring in their own Mac laptops to use during class. They get along just fine.